Elmsleigh Shopping Centre is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Our policy statement is outlined below.
This policy covers our use of personal information that we collect when you use this web site. From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services may include newsletters and competitions. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us and our service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
What Information is Collected?
On certain pages of this web site, we may ask you to submit information about yourself such as your name, email address, postcode and telephone number. This information is stored in a database and only used for the purpose of its submission unless otherwise stated.
This site also uses a tool that collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
For information about what cookies are and how we use them please see our cookies privacy page.
Who Collects this Information?
Destination CMS Ltd collects this information on behalf of the Elmsleigh Shopping Centre. Destination CMS Ltd are located in Exeter, Devon, EX4 3SR.
How Will This Information Be Used?
The information will be used to allow us to respond to your queries. It will also be used to gather broad demographic information about users of the site. We may use it for marketing purposes, to send you details of promotions and services. We may send you a periodic newsletter. We may use the information to improve our web site, and to customise the web site based on your demographics.
What Communication Can You Expect From Us?
We may use your contact details (email address and/or home address) to send you a periodic newsletter, and information concerning promotions and services. (See further down the page for details on how to opt out of any mailings).
With Whom May The Information Be Shared?
Your information may be shared with third party service providers or agents acting on our behalf. These act as intermediaries only and do not retain your information. The information may also be passed to persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena.
What Security Procedures Are In Place To Protect The Information Collected?
We use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our websites.
You may choose to modify or delete your personal information at any time. Additionally, you may choose to opt out of all further mailings.
To change or delete your information, send us an email, with subject "Change Info" to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt out of mailings, send us an email, with subject "Unsubscribe" to this address: email@example.com
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected (We charge £10 for information requests). Please address requests to: Elmsleigh Shopping Centre, 62 South Street, Staines Upon Thames, Middlesex, TW18 4QF.
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
Our website often hosts online competitions where we may ask for personal details from you. The following are the standard terms and conditions which apply to all of our competitions. Please not that additional terms and conditions may apply and will be mentioned on the competition page.
- Open to all entries except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees, agents, resident retailers of the scheme and their employees or family members of Elmsleigh Shopping Centre and its promotional partners.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- All entrants' details may be used in promotional activity/materials and the winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to this competition.
- The judges' decision is final and NO CORRESPONDENCE will be entered into.
- The competition is promoted by Elmsleigh Shopping Centre.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as FULL ACCEPTANCE of these Terms & Conditions of entry.
- Elmsleigh Shopping Centre reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value if the original is no longer available.
- Winners will be picked and contacted within 14 days of the closing date. Winners will have 7 days to accept the prize/s.
- Elmsleigh Shopping Centre will forward the prize/s to the notified person/s within a further 28 days.
- Winners will be contacted via email or by phone. Winners will then be announced via Elmsleigh Shopping Centre social media channels or alternatively for details of the winners' names, please send a SAE to: Competitions, Elmsleigh Shopping Centre, 62 South Street, Staines Upon Thames, Middlesex, TW18 4QF.
- Error & Omissions Excepted.
- Further Terms & Conditions may apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The competition prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.