Part-Time Sales Advisor at Eurochange
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team. Your role with us will be an important one; you’ll deliver expert advice and excellent customer service.
If you have at least 6 months retail experience, or similar experience in a customer focused environment, then apply now. We’ll provide full training of our products and how to do a great job.
We offer a Part-Time role, which is 20 hours a week, however we require you to be flexible to work up to 48 hours per week sometimes during peak trading, and able to work a mixture of weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays.
* Promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets, and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability;
* Maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients, on a day to day basis;
* Process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business;
* Take full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently ensuring the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
The benefits and rewards:
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train to the highest standard through on the job training to make you a Foreign Exchange expert. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
* Competitive salary;
* Monthly bonus schemes;
* Contributory pension scheme;
* Discount on travel money;
* Childcare voucher scheme;
* Long service awards.
If you feel that you have the right aptitude and experience required for this role, please apply by visiting the careers page of our website - www.eurochange.co.uk - and completing our online application form. Alternatively, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting TMSA(A)STA/WIN.