Facilities Engineer wanted at Thorpe Park
Thorpe Park is currently recruiting for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will provide support services to the business that will ensure a safe and cost effective Resort operation.
You will have a complete hands on role ensuring installations, testing and repairs to the park assets and infrastructure are maintained to the highest standard in order to ensure compliance with current legislation and adherence to operational guidelines and Company policy. This will be achieved via the management of multidisciplinary activities utilising both internal and external resource, all to ensure that the Resort delivers exceptional Guest Experience.
The Facilities Maintenance Engineer will support with the management of planned maintenance work, this includes, periodic inspections, PAT Testing maintenance as per the agreed internal schedules, installation and upgrade work and all non-ride related PPM’s around the Resort. You will also be responsible for responding to breakdown situations and carrying out the required corrective action. This can be in a number of situations such as, building works, plumbing, catering equipment, electrical failures etc. The job holder will apply the required technical and professional knowledge to make their decisions about the allocation of internal & external resource to address such issues.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
As a minimum have a Electrical Level 3 NVQ Diploma, or City and Guilds 2391 or 2394/5
• In addition to a level 3 NVQ you will have 17th Edition BS7671
• Experience of PAT testing would be beneficial
• Be experienced in reactive and planned works in Electrical Systems and Equipment.
• The ability to analyse technical drawings and have close attention to detail
• Be able to follow technical instructions and have a methodical approach to work
• Must be able to effectively communicate (oral and written) with all employees, contractors and vendors
• Mechanical services, i.e., plumbing, HVAC (desirable but not essential)
• CCTV and Fire Alarm experience (desirable but not essential)
• Intermediate IT Skills
This role is Full Time, Permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2ha2hZ3