Hair Stylist vacancy at Rush
Requirements of a Rush Hair Stylist:
NVQ Hairdressing Level 2 qualified.
Previous experience in hair cutting and a foundation in hair colouring.
To have good customer service skills and work well in a team.
Passionate about the hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
- Cutting hair for men, women and children. Offering a truly unique hairdressing experience.
- Giving in-depth bespoke consultations for every client's needs from colour and cutting services, to various hair treatments.
- Providing an excellent customer service and building good relationships with clients.
- To work well within your team, being mindful of salon turnover and targets, ensuring rebooking figures are in line with company standards.
What we can offer you:
- Up to 2 weeks initial paid training at the Rush Academy.
- Guaranteed salary for first 3 months and uncapped commission.
- Staff Discounts - 10% off retail, 40% off haircare.
- Ongoing Rush and L’Oréal training courses fully funded by us.
- Career progression, taught by leading UK hairdressers and full support and opportunities into various career paths from education, management to joining the Art Team or owning a franchise.
- Build your portfolio and have the chance to enter into the British Hairdressing Awards.
- Recommend a stylist scheme - earn £300 for every stylist you recommend.
APPLY by visiting our careers page