Store Manager position at Moss Bross
With over 160 years of British heritage and tailoring expertise, there has never been a more exciting time to join the new look Moss Bros Group. With a raft of new concept stores and more to come, a newly invigorated product range and a focus on in-house service and training, we are continuing our renaissance at a pace in 2016.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Ensuring exceptional operational and commercial standards within agreed budgets
- Maximising and driving store sales, performance and profitability
- Providing the team with support and direction; ultimately delivering Moss Bros Group business objectives
In return we offer a fantastic Package: A very competitive salary (£23.5K - 26.5K), bonus scheme based on store sales, up to 70% discount and SAYE scheme, (after a qualifying period).
- Support the Area Manager in the delivery of the retail strategic plan
- To deliver Company standards, strategies and initiatives
- To achieve the stores sales targets by maximizing profits, minimizing costs and managing workforce budgets
- To deliver excellent customer service standards management
- Excellent management guidance and support
- To drive and ensure store compliance with Company policy
- To ensure Brand Image is driven and showcased
- To minimize loss by ensuring all loss prevention is in place
- Stockroom processing and replenishment procedures are in place
- To maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, monitoring activity of local competitors
Key experience & skills:
- Preferably educated to A Level Standard
- Experience of working as a Store Manager in a Fashion Industry
- Experience of leading, managing and training large teams effectively and management of employee relations
- Proven track record in driving sales and KPI attainment in a highly-complex retail store environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office applications
Do not miss out, apply today for this Fantastic Position.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Remember to put “Store Manager 676” into the subject line of your email.