Staines-upon-Thames Farmers Market
Staines-upon-Thames are holding a monthly Farmers Market in the High Street.
The market runs on the second Sunday of every month from 9.30am, and is home to a mouth-watering selection of the very best in fresh local produce, seasonal, artisan and street foods, plus fine crafts.
Launched in August, the response has been overwhelming and the team are looking forward to building on this success.
The Farmers Market traders offer extremely good value for money, so why not join us and take a taste of what's on offer?
Easily accessible car parking for the market can be found at The Elmsleigh Centre and Two Rivers. The Farmers Market is supported by Staines-upon-Thames Business Improvement District.
Dates for markets from Septembetr 2018 to January 2019 are as follows:
- Sunday 9th September - Staines High Street
- Sunday 14th October - Staines High Street
- Sunday 11th November - Two Rivers
- Sunday 9th December - Staines High Street
- Sunday 13th January - Staines High Street